Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photo Shoot - Rollaclub Calendar 2009

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once again if my new engine is running ill be there if not sorry :) i wanted my car in their so bad:(

Last time you said that you broke an axle :)
well yes, but i did get the car fixed in time for the next cruise/event that was on the following week :) And this time ive got spare axles sitting at home waiting

ill be there =] booked the day off work!

 

 

EDIT: did some prep work today ready for tomorrow =] =]

 

post-4225-1226110527_thumb.jpg

Edited by Murderess-KE55

sorry i can't make it

 

we tried to get the engine running good but instead it blows 1meter flames out the exhaust n sounds like V12 lol

 

so i will be working on it tomora

 

sorry and if possible can i have this photo in the calender i tried so hard to get this engine running to come but i can't so plzzzzzzzzz

post-6209-1226152056.jpg

post-6209-1226152475_thumb.jpg

I wont be able to make it tomorrow, but if i take some pics of my new daily myself who do I send the pics to?

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author

As I'm doing a theme (with the wall that I'm using) you can submit them to Jon, but again, it wont fit the theme or background I'm using for the shoot today.

 

While I'm on the topic ofthe shoot, if anyone thats coming along today has a decent condition standard 3K head, bring it with you as I want to buy it.

 

Wont be paying any more than 25 bucks though.

looking forward to seeing the pics. Ill pm you my e-mail address so you can send me the high res version

 

Big thanks to Raven, was a nice day out. Was good to put names to faces, pity about all of us getting rediculusly burnt

yeah i am defiantly regreting rejecting the cream, my face is SOOO sore now =[ =[

 

but nah deff the best fun ive had on a cruise, even if it was a tad scary at times.

 

good fun, definitely a good bunch of guys.

  • Author

No worries.

 

Good to see you all there (those that made it). Pics will be processed in the next few days.

 

Was wondering why you followed me part of the way home Bianca haha :y:

 

Sunburn sucks :D Also have bright red arms. Lucky I wore my hat though!

nah i knew where i was going once i got to og road. seemed easier than cracking the gps out :y:

Was an awesome day out, thanks to Mick for organising it all. Couldnt have found a better place for a photoshoot.

 

I loved the cruise home along Gorge Rd, one i sort out where my death rattles are coming from id love to get out there again with you guys. Definatly a great bunch of blokes and blokette :y:

 

I think i sense a rollaclub only day out comin on.

Was an awesome day out, thanks to Mick for organising it all. Couldnt have found a better place for a photoshoot.

 

I loved the cruise home along Gorge Rd, one i sort out where my death rattles are coming from id love to get out there again with you guys. Definatly a great bunch of blokes and blokette :bash:

 

I think i sense a rollaclub only day out comin on.

rollaclub only day out sounds great I'm in hope sa members make the effort.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.