Ke70, True 1982 Timewarp. Check It Out!

Ben-89

Members dont see this ad
Howd you get the paint on the AE71 so good? Mine is pretty faded and I wouldnt mind polishing it up like that.

Troy is it?. I think I have seen you're name on 86driving club maybe. You have a nice your self by the way!

You'll need the following:

1, Cutting compound - like a gritty paste which is watered down slgihtly so its smoother. (Dependant on how bad the paint is.)

Just polish all the edges/high spots first by hand so you don't thin or burn the paint.

2, With a buffing machine - the one which looks like an oversize angle grinder and a good lambs wool buff pad polish all the vast flat areas and be generous when putting on the polish or else the paint will be burnt or will have dull finish. I mention to use the buff on large flat because you can also tear the buff padd or it can get caught.

3, Once all the car is polished with the cutting compound, then you can if you want polish the car using a normal cream/wax polish. I used a generous amont of polyglaze diamond finish all over the car before giving it a final polish by hand to remove all the powder finish and then its done.

Troy is it?. I think I have seen you're name on 86driving club maybe. You have a nice your self by the way!

You'll need the following:

1, Cutting compound - like a gritty paste which is watered down slgihtly so its smoother. (Dependant on how bad the paint is.)

Just polish all the edges/high spots first by hand so you don't thin or burn the paint.

2, With a buffing machine - the one which looks like an oversize angle grinder and a good lambs wool buff pad polish all the vast flat areas and be generous when putting on the polish or else the paint will be burnt or will have dull finish. I mention to use the buff on large flat because you can also tear the buff padd or it can get caught.

3, Once all the car is polished with the cutting compound, then you can if you want polish the car using a normal cream/wax polish. I used a generous amont of polyglaze diamond finish all over the car before giving it a final polish by hand to remove all the powder finish and then its done.

Yeah its Troy glad to see people looking at my car and liking it. Ill try give that a shot but I'm pretty lazy and am usually knackered after work. But thanks for the tips. Cars look real nice. Look after them. Cheers Troy

Dude you are, The S*&T man. i love them both. Sorry to read about your grand father aswel. its always sad loosing a loved one. But hey, He left this Sweet Corolla to you, to look after and take care of. have fun man

Thanks Jesse, the ke70 is part of grandpa so the car is always there to remind me of him. He had a funny saying as he was opposed to car modding which went like this. Keep in mind broken English as he spoke "If the car was born like that, that is how you leave it"..

I remember before I got my l's he used to watch me reverse up and down the narrow driveway at his place and see how my clutch control was. He referred to it as auto school - very funny and memorable when you think about it now.

Here is a photo..

S5001325.jpg

Yeah its Troy glad to see people looking at my car and liking it. Ill try give that a shot but I'm pretty lazy and am usually knackered after work. But thanks for the tips. Cars look real nice. Look after them. Cheers Troy

No worries Troy, glad to provide advice :lol: Even if you and a few mates on a weekend did it, its possible. Or do a little bit every afternoon.

These will taken care of :P