Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshoot

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 62k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAARRRRGGGH!!!

 

I've been called in for a double shift... I now have to be in subiaco by 5:30... just got my Allie back yesterday too... darn.

someone borrowed my car this morning...hav no idea who it was....but it came back with half a tank of petrol...soo...I'm there...

  • Author

ok so as far as i know i have 4 now and a possible 2 extra that i know who aint on here....

 

hmmm we'll see if its another of thoughs things....

AAAARRRRGGGH!!!

 

I've been called in for a double shift... I now have to be in subiaco by 5:30... just got my Allie back yesterday too... darn.

 

Get someone else to take your car?

Ahhh... can anyone give me a google maps route to get to city west? I'm trying to figure out how to get there but I have no clue!

So how did it go? My rolla isn't worthy for a photo shoot, maybe after it gets lowered and a 20V put in.

  • Author

as every club has ever gone when i come or organise....

 

"i'll be there" and no one rocks up....

 

thank you to who turned up!

No need to thank yourself :) How many cars? Any good pics?

 

Would have loved to have had my car ready for this shoot. Will be ready by Christmas!!

i was there...got some cool pic...got a cool photo of theghost driving down the freeway

  • Author
i was there...got some cool pic...got a cool photo of theghost driving down the freeway

 

gimme gimme.... please?

 

quicker than you expected ay....

 

well there was "The Ghost" and "supanova" which equal 2!

here a some of the 60 odd photos i took

 

RollaClubCruise032800x600.jpg

RollaClubCruise038800x600.jpg

RollaClubCruise040800x600.jpg

RollaClubCruise056800x600.jpg

RollaClubCruise066800x600.jpg

 

 

there all resized...lemme no if you want the large reso ones

  • Author

good pics buddy.... i didnt relize but i had my camera set at lowest res setting, bit peeved now....

  • 4 weeks later...

So all I have is these two pics?? darn the cruise then, I need your best pics of your car send to me tonight!! Calendar goes in tomorrow. I need more than 2 cars as these are really small. I need more so it doesn't look that bad.

 

Please guys. Your entire month is counting on you!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.