Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playah!

Featured Replies

I'm sure Bowler can handle coming up with a name! (maybe something along the lines of Mr Stiggles)

  • Replies 211
  • Views 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errr...

High Rollas

RollaBall

RollaRoos...

 

Also, i have a mate whos willing to join us in our efforts for world domination, or if that falls through, the soccer effort. And its a girl!

Edited by Bowler

  • Author

awesome :jamie:

haha

I was thinking we should name the team "Kent"

because we the majority of us have KE's, Bowlers car has a Nova badge on it, and Paul has a TE27 thingamajig

Edited by soyboy

Other Name ideas:

RollaSkates - the RollaClub figure skating team

The Flaming Rolla - The drink, made for RollaClub, by RollaClub

The Rollats - The RollaClub Defensive Driving squad - single engines ke70s, red and white paintwork, w/ smoke

 

Kent gets a nod though - especially if you're have a Kiwi/South African accent...

Edited by Bowler

Hey, just had a great thought for a number plate - create process is a great thing - Kerola? eh...still available...

I may be down for this, and I was also going to say "high rolla's" too so good to see it was suggested. (Even though I'm not a high rolla, quite poor actually. And my rolla ain't high no more |blink| )

 

Also got a chick friend with an AE92 SX Seca who might like the sounds of this.

Edited by Paul

another name idea...

 

SOCCEROLLA'S,

 

btw, i'll be able to make all games after DEC 12, when i get my license back. |blink|

 

up til then, i can go to box hill station if someon wants to meet me there.

 

-dave

  • Author

awesome

I vote High Rolla's

I'll look at rego'ing us then. I think we have enough players |blink| WHOOP so excited!

Yeh Dave, no probs I'd be happy to pick you up from the station. I'll PM you my number. Oh, and apologies for thinking your name was Paul. Not sure where I pulled that one from...

lol, all good, ok, when does the season start? and what do we need to wear?

 

are we getting a cool uniform? |blink|

Hey, just had a great thought for a number plate - create process is a great thing - Kerola? eh...still available...

 

**sigh** If only i had the money............

 

Oh and any particular dress code? Can i wear a bluey and some thongs mate |blink|

  • Author
**sigh** If only i had the money............

 

Oh and any particular dress code? Can i wear a bluey and some thongs mate |blink|

 

haha i'd totes be up for a wife beater for uniform.

 

OK! Have registered our team name as "High Rollas"

Hope you don't mind Bowler, but I put you down as the person next in line for contact.

 

Apparently they're already up to the fourth game of this season (!!!) which means they just finished their last grading game. We could be playing as early as next week; or a spot may open up later on. I should get a call about it sometime soon.

 

 

If you wanna have a look the rules, click here

Edited by soyboy

alls good. just keep me updated with dates and the like, and i'll be peachy

  • Author

ALRIGHT!

 

Our first game is at 7.40pm next Monday (10th Nov). It's at Action Indoor Sports, 9 Clarice Road Box Hill. We have to be there at least 10 mins before the game

 

It's mainly to get our team sorted, we have to fill our player details and what not. Not sure whether they'll be grading us or they're just gonna chuck us in wherever they can.

 

So I guess bring some monies, and some peoples for playing... |blink|

 

We need a min 5 players every week to play, if we want to forfeit its 72 hours in advance. The dude put us down for Monday and Wednesday games, and we get a Sunday game every one in five games.

 

hope to see you there!

BOO YEH

Edited by soyboy

I'll be there, and so will my mate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.