Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playah!

Featured Replies

Mate that looks sweet! Have to give you a tshirt tomorrow.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REMINDER

 

Make sure you bring a whit top, and a spare tomorrow, so I may take them home to make them beautiful (read classy)

First POST! - this is a test, to get member number - Bowler

i still say that design is a lil strange, but it does suit the name..ill try not to bag it bowler..lol

  • Author

You playin' tonight Matt? I wanna see your skillzzzz.... haha

Andy's not sure if he will be able to make it, and I don't know about Dando (Adam) because his wrist is broken and has a big ass cast on it.

erm. Will check if TE278U Dave is coming.

hey to all, i just got back from work now. I will play if you are in dire straits.

 

Cheers.

 

Matt.

Pitty I'm so far away or i'd put my hand up for a game. :P

Must admit, i felt a bit sore towards the end of today at work, should fill in for other teams every week :P

Bit sore??? I am crippled. Was fun playing a couple of games though.

 

Well done to everyone for our game we all rocked! if I do say so myself...

If you play more then one game a week you'll notice yourself getting bettter then a single game a week. I'm playing in 3 different competitions at the moment. Not sure if my body and wallet agree with it sometimes though.

Hey slackers whats with everyone bailing on tonights game?

Dinner with rels I haven't seen in ages...hey, just for jersys and the like, where do you work Dave - was going to finish them this morning, and maybe drop them off to you for tonight...

Got no idea if you are near me but work address is toyota head quarters 155 bertie street port melbourne.

do you drive to work? or train it? I live within a Bee's proverbial of Glenferrie Station...or Burwood Rd for that matter...

Edited by Bowler

Drive. I come down toorak rd/burwood hwy.

 

do you drive to work? or train it? I live within a Bee's proverbial of Glenferrie Station...or Burwood Rd for that matter...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.