Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Corolla Website

Featured Replies

got an email at work this morning detailing a new corolla campaign. A new website has been launched and will have ads running soon too. Looks like they are trying to appeal to a younger crowd rather than the usual bowls hat wearing demographic that was targeted the last few years

 

anyway the address is www.corolla.com.au

Ummm....alright? What exactly is it? Also a pain for anyone with dial up, took forever to load.

 

But once again, what is it actually meant to do?

well, given the current downturn in the Ninja Cat Market, maybe they're trying to appeal to the masses to sell more pure bred Ninja kittens?

umm that was strange |blink|

Gah! I despise Flash websites |blink| whoever created that needs a swift kickbox to the head!! Utterly hopeless user experience.

 

Anyway hopefully this means something slightly more stimulating is on the way. I saw the ultima the other day and quite liked the look of it.

!?

It loaded and that was it. Nothing.

100% and some branding in the bottom left corner.

 

"Packed with a lil' action"

??

 

How bout "Packed with none."

Edited by soyboy

  • Author

As an employee I can't really comment... but if anything comes passed my desk that I can post up I will.

  • Author

*update*

 

TV ad is being launched on sunday. It is also on youtube. Link is below, check it out. I liked it, no bias either :)

 

HOORAY FOR NINJA CATS!!!! :) ...no disclaimers warning against professional driving in the add too...I like it...

does this mean its going to be featured in the new getaway game, thats what i got out of it??

If they had pizzas, it would make much, much more sense...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.