Ke-30 2door Rolla

r0nn13

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have something else to be driving around don't rush it. I say take your time and get the right finish. The end result will be worth the wait and time.

yea thats the problem.. i don't have anything else to drive and my right foot is geting real itchy :bash:

This car will be far to good to park at a shopping center.

trust him on this.

i park my car at shopping centre i work at, everytime i come out, always more scratches from peoples hand bags and crap i assume. luckily most of them arent deep and will polish out, but still very very annoying!

Great colour!

+1 on the shopping center scratches. My daily (04 Avalon) has scratched and dents all over from this... no friggin way the Rolla is ever getting parked at the shops!!

I think I have the fuel cap you want, was too big for the KE10 and has the old toyota logo on it. Yours for postage if you want it?

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Great colour!

+1 on the shopping center scratches. My daily (04 Avalon) has scratched and dents all over from this... no friggin way the Rolla is ever getting parked at the shops!!

I think I have the fuel cap you want, was too big for the KE10 and has the old toyota logo on it. Yours for postage if you want it?

alright cheers man.. key and all? i was watchin 2 on ebay lol..

yea i don't think i'd be leaving it out... eventually i'l buy another bomb.. because i don't wanna keep the 3k in it forever :bash:

Scratch it then.

Borrow mothers car.

funny story that.... :bash:

before i had my licence i got drunk and took my dads vt wagon for a drift.. and wrote it off in2 a tree :yes:

my mums car is a vt wagon aswell... she doesnt like me driving it by myself ;)

& shes always using it :y:

heres a pic of the damage..

post-7051-1229989656_thumb.jpg

atleast i know not to drink & drive now :y: