Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Race Rolla Membes...

Featured Replies

As requested :jamie:

Picture011.jpg

  • Author

Nice :lolcry:

 

I'm also going to need just some details to post under the pics. I was thinking of the members rollaclub name and what they raced in.

 

Also who is the rally driver up here in Brisbane?? TRD something or other?

I'm only an ex rolla racer now - damn kids

She's a bit of an old dunger but heaps of fun. This is a couple of pics of my 16 year old son at a recent hill climb

post-5916-1227083358_thumb.jpg

post-5916-1227083739_thumb.jpg

Old pic in backyard at home.

post-5916-1227084752_thumb.jpg

Here's one of the Sharperto Racing Cars I took on the weekend.

 

John Sharp floats around here too and I hope they don't mind me posting a pic up :jamie:

 

post-600-1227085713_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.