Ke17 Sprinter :)

camorinta

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha .. ok guys I'm sorry... from now on i will try to write properly. thanks for encouging comments i need them right now :lolcry:..

The ke55 had a fuel leak from the fuel pump the fuel pump that esculated like crazy while i was driving her. went through the firewall and couldn't save it because it went "into" the dash ..

• 1 year later...

Well, i know its been ages since i have done anything on the rolla site but alot has happened over the year....

The sprinter is coming along nice... done the paint.. ( that took a while ;) $) bare metal respray in white with blue pearl. :yes:

The engine runs nice, gave that a good clean.. did what needs to be done to the head.. for now left it standard with but shaved the head some more .. it surprised me how well it goes..

The WHOLE interior is actually being done at the moment ... should have er back to me before new yr. put windows in, lil bits and peices of chrome, sound system and hopefully a lil sticker for rego on the window.. :y:

Summer should b fun :y: FINALLLYYYY...

Some pictures to help see what i mean :P.

Get more when the interior is done. And of the engine.. all i got is clips

( how do i chuck up videos?) just under attachments?

post-7121-1260108532_thumb.jpg My mates celica n my sprinter ..

What you guys n girls think? first resto for me... lol was suposta be done a while back but happy with the progress

post-7121-1260107971_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1260107984_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1260108003_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1260108076_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1260108130_thumb.jpg

Edited by camorinta

• 3 months later...

well its taken me a while over the holidays but got most of the work done.. soon to get rego.. I'm really happy with her. Kinda pissed i didnt keep an up-to date log on here but just didnt find time to sit down. Well I'm only missing one peice if anyone could help.. that plastic cover that comes over the parcel shelf, covers the fuel tank pipes? here are some pictures.. ( just wish i knew the history behind the car some more..)

post-7121-1268656989_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1268657024_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1268657051_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1268657073_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1268657148_thumb.jpg

post-7121-1268657190_thumb.jpg