Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey Guys.

 

Yes the 30 has been pranged.

 

It was just a stupid accy that never should have happened.

 

Has only damaged the grill, passenger fender, bonnet, splitter and the section behind the passenger head light.

 

Will be cruising tomorrow sans bumper.

 

Jason: Pic of said grill?

 

I think i have a mustard gold fender and silver 55 bonnet sorted.

 

will be working tonight on getting seats more securely bolted down.

  • Replies 611
  • Views 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as you are OK is the main thing, cars can be fixed replaced, people can't.

hey ryan, guard and bonnet is here for ya

come round tomorow and we'll bolt them up :y:

  • Author

Alright guys, I'm gonna get this straight. No, I wasnt driving but it wasnt totally Luc's fault, partly mine aswel.

 

Thats why I'm paying for half the damages to other car and all damage to the 30.

 

So while Luc was driving, its not totally his fault. Thought id let you guys know before you start making judgments.

  • Author
As long as you are OK is the main thing, cars can be fixed replaced, people can't.

 

Yea, I'm ok. Pretty sure Luc is too.

My foot is mad hurting from taking out my frustration. not at Luc tho :y:

 

 

hey ryan, guard and bonnet is here for ya

come round tomorow and we'll bolt them up :P

 

Sweet. Many thanks for your help today.

 

Whyd you piss off from my joint so quick after Luc said you shouldnt have left school?

nah had nothing to do with that..

i was just tired and wanted to explain what happened to the parents before they got any bad ideas lol

you wanna come around tomorrow for those new panels??

  • Author

Um yea, can you bring them over at all?

 

I gotta make the drivers seat rear mounts before the cruise tomorrow.

 

Passenger seat is in and secure, they look sweet :y:

  • Author
Haha, oh thats got to be interesting to hear about.

 

In that case Budowski it did go a couple metres :y: .

 

Engine with death noises is the old one and hasnt come off the road yet.

 

 

WHY WASNT I invited to this gathering, GEE!

 

I invited you after, then you complained about petrol :P

 

it was right after we got my car running with the new commodore radiator

the look on both there faces was priceless

and no there's no serious damage

his left hand guard got mangled along with his grille, splitter, and front bumper

the commodore has to get a new tailgate, new rear bumper and tail light

 

Bloody commodore stuff :lolcry:

 

For the speed it happened at almosts seems like too much damage :P

For the speed it happened at almosts seems like too much damage :y:

 

Always does man, always does.

 

My first prang was up into a jag boot when I was 16. One little ding in his car and mine was knackered.

  • Author

KE30 Vs VY wagon

post-5493-1233477094_thumb.jpg

 

post-5493-1233478592_thumb.jpg

You want to be careful running around without a front bumper it could be defected for sharp edges.

  • Author

for real?

 

only sharp edges are the bumper brackets that are being used to hold the indicator/parker lights.

 

other than that it should be all ok.

 

Got the bonnet and 1/4 swapped over. Tri-colour Rolla "saftey yellow" + primer grey + Mustard gold.

for real?

 

only sharp edges are the bumper brackets that are being used to hold the indicator/parker lights.

 

other than that it should be all ok.

 

Got the bonnet and 1/4 swapped over. Tri-colour Rolla "saftey yellow" + primer grey + Mustard gold.

 

I had a mate defected for a boot sticking up at the back and a windscreen cracked outside the vision area, the P plate attracted them like flys to shit.

  • Author

Yea, sad how police seem to pick on P platers. Yes i know some of them drive like dickheads.

 

Hopefully most of it should be fixed by next weekend or the one after.

I find it funny because I have never actually been pulled over by the cops even in my corolla. Which everyone I know jokes that I would.

 

Nothing wrong with a multi coloured rolla Ryan, makes it look different.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.