Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the engine swap mightnt happen this saturday as where I'm doing it is usually closed every 4th saturday. But got told to check on thursday as plans might change.

NEWSFLASH: Driving home from work today, spotted a motorbike cop coming the other way and passed without anything happening. Looked in the rearview to see some bright headlights do a 180 about 10 cars behind me.

Stopped waiting to turn left at a roundabout, cop pulled up behind me in the bike lane and turned the corner as well and put on the disco lights :cool:

Done me for the front tyres on the wear markers and the rear tyres scrubbing. Thank god he wasnt a prick and got me for being too low, or else it was straight to regency. Only have to change the wheels back to my old ones and get some stock leaves into it and take it down the the christies cop shop and off i go.

It was bound to happen.

And really i thank him for not putting the height on the defect or the 30 wouldnt have seen the road again. or at least after a full rebuild.

$24.50 to get it off defect at the cop shop as opposed to $190 (i think) if it went to regency, and it prolly wouldnt pass anyway.

will grab my old wheels off of jason tonight or tomorrow night. get home from work friday night, get under it and flip the leaves back to stock without taking the springs out, slap on a bumper and put my old seats back in and take ti to degrease the bay on the way to the cop shop.

I've never had an actual problem with cops and I'm only 17. If you have seen my car its got rust, paint peeling, loud exhaust, smoke and all. Yet I've managed to sit in a Macca's drive through with a police car in front and a police wagon behind and no comments. Just a nice gesture hello to them and off.

Ryan, did you ever put pictures of the new seats on here? Don't think I've seen them.

The 30's off defect as of tonight. Took Luc down with me, cop checke the tyres, i handed over 24.5 clams and i was in and out within 15mins.

Took it for a drive after and me bing stupid i forgot to top up the water before leaving for the cop shop. and subsequently blew the head gasket.

Looks like jasons got yet another reason to rebuild the f@$ker.