Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

R.i.p. Ke25 Kid

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Just thought id let you guys know KE25 KID is no longer with us.

 

Due to my model change, my username has changed to SLO-030.

 

Just lettin everyone know on the off chance you go looking for some of my threads.

 

CHEERS

Ryan

*sigh* every time I see someone sign up with KE20 this or KE70 that I think to myself "one day I'm going to get a PM about changing their name" :lolcry:

HAHA, i thought someone died to... guess thats worst option.

 

don't think ill change my name, even though i got a KE70 now... think it reminds me of the first rolla i had..!!

i was going to go for KE20hendo but thought better of it for this very reason. :lolcry:

I just used Rolla...that way it doesn't matter just aslong as I own a rolla....

 

But wait, I'm buying a Soarer in a couple of months.....

I just used Rolla...that way it doesn't matter just aslong as I own a rolla....

 

But wait, I'm buying a Soarer in a couple of months.....

 

Just put a K motor in it, you'll be fine :lolcry:

Just put a K motor in it, you'll be fine :lolcry:

 

Haha. Yeah, it'll be like getting rid of Jessica Alba to date Rosie O'donald

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.