Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm In Love...

Featured Replies

Howdy - I figured this has to be shared around.

 

Today (escaping my studies for a quiet 3 hour drive), I stumbled across this little gem of a road. It starts off climbing, with a few tight bends, then becomes more flowing with undulations as you climb. The road, full of character then ducks and weaves through trees and open fields, with fantastic views either side, and areas to pull off once in a while. Then, about halfway in, there's this nice little challenging series of corners that goes up, then comes down the side of the mountains. Then the road opens out again, to more undulations and sweeping bends. I was fortunate enough to go the whole distance without encountering a single vehicle to get in my way, but if every anyone has a spare few hours over a weekend, I highly recommend it.

 

Cheers Folks

 

Andrew

 

True Love is an Empty Road

Edited by Bowler

i did this road north to south on the toca cruse earlier in the year. it was an epic road. i can highly recommend it to anyone in need of a good drive. thanks for the reminder bowler, might go and celebrate my new found freedom with a drive.

:lolcry: hard studying I see, Bowler?

  • Author
:lolcry: hard studying I see, Bowler?

 

I still can't get into it - i found out today tho, that all i need tomoz is like 37% in the exam to pass the subject - small consolation...

I would highly recommend continuing south to Kongwak, the road just keeps going, but do watch out for cyclists - and me coming home from Sandy Point!

 

Kongwak have a great small Sunday Market where you can get great home cooked Asian dishes for lunch and pickup some groovy retro items.

Love that road.. its time to go back there... thinking about a small number of people this weekend.. if anyones keen?

  • Author

Hmmm...Study...Drive....Study...Drive...Study...hey, can't I study driving <Engineering Logic> :) if its a Sunday - then I might join...Mini Meets, gotta love them

Nice description! Felt like I was there going through the twisties... but no I am stuck in my desk chair. Maybe on the weekend

dammit... double post

Edited by never

  • Author
Nice description! Felt like I was there going through the twisties... but no I am stuck in my desk chair. Maybe on the weekend

Flattery will get you everywhere...hehe, I didn't think it was such a great description - English and I never got along, so I did the best I could. But even then, words could never describe the feeling of that road...

Hmmm...Study...Drive....Study...Drive...Study...hey, can't I study driving <Engineering Logic> :) if its a Sunday - then I might join...Mini Meets, gotta love them

 

you only need 37%... which I'm sure you'll get just by showing up to the exam

you only need 37%... which I'm sure you'll get just by showing up to the exam

 

Isnt it 20% for first name

20% for surname Thats 40% sorted.

 

 

stu.

  • Author

Okies...so whats the plans folks? anyone else still up for this drive this sunday?

lol. drive then soccer straight after?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.