Hi All... New Member :p

Dyzza

How's it hangin fellas...

I'm Dylan, a mate of Andrew's with the 'rona.

I'm getting/might already have (made an offer) a KE30 2 door sedan off a mate. Its gettin painted XR6 orange, and a 'gze or ca18det conversion. :D

Anyways, just thought i'd introduce myself.

Cheers, Dylan aka Dyzza

\m/

Members dont see this ad

hey yeah welcome to your never ending source of corolla information!

hey not sure bout your colour but i'm sure it will look different, some of my mates are doing CA18 turbo conversions in their pulsars! they are strong motors!

Hey do you know what type of Dragways Rona has on it cos i'm looking 4 some 14's or 15's for my KE25!

thanks,

reCOUPErator

Hey do you know what type of Dragways Rona has on it cos i'm looking 4 some 14's or 15's for my KE25!

hey again...

Nah reCOUPE i'll find out next time i see him.

Had another look at that KE30 2 door sedan today. Its been recently de-registered, body is in good nick, slight rust in engine bay and front left guard, rest of car looks fine. Me and andrew are strippin it back and pullin everythin off it 'to be sure, to be sure'.

It has a 4k in it, slightly worked motor, 4 speed manual behind it. If i do get this car, that motor will be up for sale! Its got bigger ports, forgies, extractors, and recently reconditioned.

Anywhoo, see yas round.

\m/

Yeah forged pistons sounds a bit insane on a slightly worked 4K can you confirm that?..

hey

well its my mate's brother who has the car, i saw him rebuild it. He reckons they are forgies! I'll ask him for more details next time i see him, probably on the weekend or something.

Yep they are expensive as you said, for a 4k. I'll keep y'all posted.

\m/

that would be "Rollie".

and yes a chick did own it, a very nice one at that. i think she is now working for ken streeter.

btw i hope you werent referring that because it was a chick that drove it thats why it rolled. if so.....shame on you.

i heard the story about the crash and i'm pretty sure the throttle got stuck open on turn 1 around the paperclip, she clutched in but it was all too late and over she went.

btw i hope you werent referring that because it was a chick that drove it thats why it rolled. if so.....shame on you

Nah man not really. Actually i know a couple of chicks that can drive cars better than most guys I know. They are mad chicks...

Reminds me of a joke i heard...

Q. Why was Hellen Keller such a bad driver? (btw - she was a lady that was deaf, blind and mute i think)...

A: Because she was a woman :D

that might have been the wrong joke at the wrong time... sorry Xany!

\m/

Yeah

i didn't even find it funny at the time... i said to me mate 'man that's wrong on so many levels'

here's a clean one then ...

Two atoms are sitting in a bar. One goes to the other one, 'what's wrong, mate?' and the second atom goes 'I've lost me electrons'. The first atom goes 'are you sure?' and the second atom goes 'Yeah, i'm positive'

cue: drum roll - ba doom pish!

:D

\m/

I saw that damm sexy car in your avatar :D

Check out this nice piece of work... well it WAS for a while sob

http://www.brisbaneperformance.com/cars.php?id=27

(i think it's because it was a chick who owned it)

\m/

I got dibs on the motor.

In all seriousness that looks like a pretty decent rollover though. Doesnt look like it had rollcage either (or maybe i'm not looking hard enough).

ohh well.....one less 2 door in circulation.

Its a shame that she killed 3 doors in the process. sob

Dyzza: i was only warning you if you were making that statement....as grim said, we have a few females on this board that would take offence to that...

however you werent implying that so its all good :D