June 3, 200917 yr Author comment_349687 na the rear seats will be fixed as per normal. something like this. Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_349730 Cool. That pic's a rexy yeah? so you building it for show? or as a street car? Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350515 Mate, I'm sooo jealous. I wish i had more time, money, tools, and most importantly, a decent shed. Great work, looking mighty fine. Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350552 Cool, great tig welds on the surge tank too, you do them yourself? How is this going to pass engineering? I didnt think you could have a surge tank in the boot? Travis. Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350589 you can have a surge tank in the boot. i had to make up a shield for mine to get past engineering to stop anything sliding around and bashing into it (even though I told him that nothing is ever in the boot). I just butchered a battery box and cable tied the thing in there, and then removed it later. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350613 Neat as, stas. good job again. is that an 044 pump yeah? and carter gold lift pump? Report
June 8, 200917 yr Author comment_350704 spot on mate ! got my seats mounted today .. looks sexy Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350730 Are you gonna tell us/ at least show us how you mounted them ;) Looks great man ;) Travis. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350845 I seriously didnt think it would look that good, top job! most buckets in small, old-school cars look too high....but that looks just right. it was meant to be aye? haha Report
June 9, 200917 yr Author comment_351008 yeah i found the r32 gtr seats to be the same size as the standard ke20 seats so i bought them. I can't wait to see them trimmed up ..... sorry markk i ran out of call credit. Report
June 9, 200917 yr comment_351132 hehe all good champ. same size u say.....hmmm....dammit i hate finding things out after other people do them....HAHA oh well, plenty seats out there. keep the pics coming. when you looking to paint the car? Report
June 10, 200917 yr Author comment_351323 ummm within the next couple of months mate it should be seeing some paint. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now