December 5, 200817 yr Author comment_295308 its friday!! let the drunks come out of there shells in style!!!! Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_295387 i <3 work on friday.....they supply the beer, i supply myself.!! not much work happens when we meet i must say....i tried to do some scanning but it didn't like me and kept jamming up, so i put up no resistance and just drank instead of drinking AND working! boss is off all of next week, so he goined in the drink too :'( at home now, last nights pizza, icy cold stella's, a few hrs of anime and a partner drinking with me.....tonite is a good one :P:D:D Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_295396 Sounds like fun! My wife is out hosting a Tupperware party... I could drink alone and watch some car movies?? Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_295405 Sounds like fun! My wife is out hosting a Tupperware party... I could drink alone and watch some car movies?? invite martes and pizza and the nite will be enjoyabler :'( Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_295425 then, yes, dribk on your own with something entertaining on the screen...... Report
December 5, 200817 yr Author comment_295429 ahh wish i could drink and be able to drive the next day, stupid p plate laws ahh well I'm sober now anyway have a good night people Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_295434 But the night is young?? Oh I is in WA you is later theer Report
December 5, 200817 yr Author comment_295438 yeah its nine o clock and I'm listening to jason mraz and bored as and don't have many friends to chat to as there all being arseholes and the girl i like dosent want a relationship and yeah, anyway thats for another off topic thread Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now