Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Mini Mini

Featured Replies

Interesting...

post-2650-1228049097.jpg

post-2650-1228049110.jpg

it sure does,

i drive a sirion for work, pizza deliveries,

its sooo shit,

who on earth makes them then? i just assumed it was a sirion in disguise!

Daihatsu Sirion

Sorry Arse

 

My arse sure was when i had to drive one

damn i tought it said a dihatsu travis, would have been way cooler :dance:

  • Author

I quite like the green one, I reckon one with 4wd and a Hayabusa engine would rock...

The blue one is a Mira Gino, but the japs have often have different names for their models, ala Holden Commodore - Holden Calais - same car, different names. I used to drive Sirions when I worked for Budget, pretty cheap and nasty, but I quite liked the engine, gutless, but distinctive.

Edited by machg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.