Mulo's Ke70 Mass Pic Upload! Chek It Out!

mulotix

Hey peeps, this is ma ke70 one of many Toyota's i have owned.

1984 Slant Front

Planning on supercharging and respray in the next coming months the rest of the car is almost complete.

Engine is leak free have done all the seals just did the axle seals rear breaks etc etc last week, gotta chuck some bearings in the rear other than that the drive line is in pretty much A1 condition.

WHATS IN THE BOX ATM

KYB shocks and springs all round Front, Rear Sway bars, Front strut brace, Stereo is done, fender mirrors lol, rust killed the whole car gonna weld in some panels etc in the usual spots an exhaust was done last week.

WHATS GOING IN THE BOX

Dash mat - Installed!

Window tinting

Recon the dash

fix stupid drivers window

Air horn cause i don't have a horn well i do but it sounds like a dying sheep

Front lip to go on its in the shed I'm lazy

Sounds all pretty lamo but when you have done 5 of more engine conversions you sorta get over cars :dance:

Just thought i would whack some pics up and sort them out later.

This is what it looked like when i got it.

Picture078.jpg

Some of the work Ive put in over the last few months... Just some service pictures i haven't really got anything up to date ATM except one i took last night. Took all the door strips off fixed the front bumper the intrusion bar was manged so i replaced it bar fits on there snug now, thermo kit is in and i can't think of anything else ill keep you guys n gals posted.

Image027-1.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image022.jpg

Last night after quick spray to get the grass off.... cough

Image024.jpg

So far on the charger setup i have the carby and the gas top which i welded the plug holes shut today. Gonna do some more work on it tomo if i get the time. Will weld over the words and modify to fit snugly over the carby and put an inlet pipe with a lip on it.

Image027.jpg

Edited by mulotix

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used a heat gun to remove the strips and prepsol to remove the excess sticky shit you can get it from paint shops. Its a pre painting cleaning product removes everything from the paint like wax polish glue etc just brings you back to the basics.

Its an XF Ford Webber Carby

I rushed around the workshop between the real jobs today to make the top for the carby. this is how it looks now. I'm going to face to bottom tomorrow and clean it up an polish it on the weekend. Also my dash mat arrived today looks sweet.

Enjoy

Image021.jpg

Image022-1.jpg

Image023-1.jpg

Image024-1.jpg

Image027-2.jpg

Image028-1.jpg

Image029-1.jpg

Image030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah... the project has been on hold for a while been doing a lot of hours etc (working on other peoples rollas ANTON!!!).. Ive been noticing the temperature climbing here and there in the car lately... I got my head checked shes all sweet then i noticed i haven't got any pressure in my bottom hose or any warmth coming off my thermo fan so yay i ripped out the radiator today shes going to be flushed tomo! See if that fixes the problem =]