New Years Eve?

stanza

Heya guys and girls,

Was just thinking to my self what to do for new years...

I'm currently in Sydney so i was thinking one of the following..

1. Go home to Byron ..

2. Go to falls try jump the fence...

3. Go some where in melbourne....

4. Stay in sydney see how it is here.

5 Take a huge risk and get the first o/s flight I can get... I'm currently leaning towards this one.. thinking NY, or anywhere in europe, asia.

Anyways what are your plans?

Members dont see this ad

I wouldn't do the overseas one. I say stay put and send all the money you would have spent on air fares to me. :D

Whats falls by the way? Sound like a cliff, your not jumping off a cliff are you?

My new years eve will consist of a party. Not sure which one yet. All i know is i wont remember much the next day. :P it'll be something like last year only that i wont be jumping into a fast moving ceiling fan. :P

My mate has four tix for Falls Festival in Tasmania if your interested...

They're the standard three day tickets which includes two nights camping; he's selling them for what he paid, which is $180 I believe. PM me if you're interested, I'll send you his number?

Edited by soyboy

Spending it with my stunning Girlfriend in one of the apartments at docklands overseeing the fireworks.

Meal planned at 8pm, followed by a stroll around docklands and all the events in Melbourne, then we shall head back up to the apartment for a late night snack, a drink or two then stand on the balcony and enjoy the amazing light show.

Out of town relatives with high-rise apartments are the best.

:dance: