Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2ic

Featured Replies

I'm honoured, Dan...

 

And if i'm elected, I'll see the establishment of a system of delivery to allow WA members equal access to all those scrummy eastern states parts and cars!!! mwahaha. (that was a joke by the way... the system already exists, it just costs exhorborant amounts of money...)

i don't know what to do.... hahah

 

gl

well some reasons why i believe garnett is agood option

 

-owns more e7s corollas/cars than all of us put together

- actually knows what hes talking about

- you can ask stupid questions and he will always answer them

- he is always willing to help out over the net and in person

- hes not a dickhead

- always a positive attitude towards corollas

- always wanting to organise cruise

- he is also willing to learn from other to widen his knowledge

- he has a cool house where you can work on your own cars and he will come out and help you

- seems like he could bring something more to rollaclub, and I'm sure chris and liz will 100% agree with me.

 

 

 

Garnett will you marry me ? hahahaahhha

  • 2 weeks later...

I'll challenge Garnett! To knock up some light bulb holders so I can use my license plate lights. :)

I'll challenge Garnett! To knock up some light bulb holders so I can use my license plate lights. :)

 

 

I got you there. I gotta drop your 12 volt down to 3.5 which is what those LEDs run... Just need some adequate resistors in the line, or to run a couple of LEDs in series (or parallel... i forget which...) and that'll spread the voltage out, making it lower at each light...

 

I'm working nights now, so come over and we'll make it happen!

  • Author
I'll challenge Garnett! To knock up some light bulb holders so I can use my license plate lights. :)

 

 

Is this an official challenge? we will have to vote if you challenge ;)

 

Have you got any campaign promises? (eg: leading the cruise with the camera up front)

 

I don't mind who is my 2IC (as long as it's not Sarah Palin)

I got you there. I gotta drop your 12 volt down to 3.5 which is what those LEDs run... Just need some adequate resistors in the line, or to run a couple of LEDs in series (or parallel... i forget which...) and that'll spread the voltage out, making it lower at each light...

 

I'm working nights now, so come over and we'll make it happen!

Ok awesome I've PMed you haha.

 

Is this an official challenge? we will have to vote if you challenge :D

 

Have you got any campaign promises? (eg: leading the cruise with the camera up front)

 

I don't mind who is my 2IC (as long as it's not Sarah Palin)

Hahaha no way I'm not 2IC material. :) But I'll still film cruises, it's fun. ;)
I got you there. I gotta drop your 12 volt down to 3.5 which is what those LEDs run... Just need some adequate resistors in the line, or to run a couple of LEDs in series (or parallel... i forget which...) and that'll spread the voltage out, making it lower at each light...

 

I'm working nights now, so come over and we'll make it happen!

 

why don't you just buy some 12v leds?

why don't you just buy some 12v leds?

 

 

Because i have like 500 odd LEDs already. haha

 

No more off topic...

 

In your face Wrench, in your face. Take that bone head. Ah haha

Edited by white_sandshoe

So... when do we vote for the one candidate??

 

I might actually vote for the winner in this election! That would be a first for me... bloody Rudd ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.