Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Wikid Pressies Did Ya'll Get???

Featured Replies

does that guitar hero world tour come with the drum kit and mic?

 

i bought legends of rock today and a second guitar, bloody good game ;)

 

 

:) yeh it has the drums, mic and guitar i got it and it is wikid

  • Replies 45
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my girlfriend a pioneer CD player with remote, Mp3 and i pod in and a new set of pioneer 6" two way speakers.

Installed it in her car and said thats your Christmas present.

I told her i would give her a stereo for xmas and thats what i have done.

 

She thinks i haven't finished yet, she's like "where's the front speakers and sub?" When are you going to put the rest of the stuff in? "you haven't finished giving me my xmas present yet"

I told her she has to buy the sub box, sub, power cable, splits and amp.

I got my new interior, dakota digital gauges, 5k engine and gearbox etc... from the Wife ;)

(I've been told it'll be 11 years before I get another present... seems fair to me).

 

I got her a pair of earings.

 

Also got a power screwdriver and a polyglaze car cleaning kit, both should come in handy finishing the car off.

ahh well, funny how people expect things given to em nowadays aye

 

must be because we live in a wasteful society full of spoilt brats

 

ahh love guitar hero,m one of my mates bought 3 but no guitars, he finished it in one night on medium using controllers instead of guitar, now THAT is nerd

I/we got:

 

perfume - smells good! and a HUGE oriental rug from MIL

new car horn - parents

cabinet (hubby got a 46" LCD TV to sit on the cabinet!, and my daughter got Samsung 7.1 surround sound and bluray player to watch/listen to TV to sit in the cabinet)

ACDC Song pack it's all LIVE and I don't like it! for Rock Band or GH World Tour - it's way cool!

Engine bay finished off

2 bottles of southern comfort

a BIG basket of nuts and wine

money towards engine bay - hopefully I can get the car back before new years eve!!!

a cuppachino cookie jar

 

I gave lots and can't remember all of it.

 

 

Oh, just so you know, the yellow cymbal and the red drum may have issues, if so, you log on to red octane and order the midi cable to adjust sensitivity.

this isnt mine but my best mate lost his mum last night, i can't even imagine what hes going through

 

that would be the worst gift ever

 

I'm trying to get in contact with him now to see if he needs a hand

 

have a good one people, and no matter how down you are there is always someone in a worse position than you

From the wife I got $1K to go towards my new engine conversion.

 

None of the other presents really matter after that one ;) :y:

Well Raven that all depends, She might of been the buckle ;)

 

Oh. Owned.

 

:y:

  • Author
this isnt mine but my best mate lost his mum last night, i can't even imagine what hes going through

 

that would be the worst gift ever

 

I'm trying to get in contact with him now to see if he needs a hand

 

have a good one people, and no matter how down you are there is always someone in a worse position than you

 

 

Hard things are made harder when they happen at times good things are expected.

All we can do is give our friendship, support and love, and hope that it is enough.

yea i know, i am, funerals on the 2nd, i will be leaving my holiday early for it

 

i just hope hes ok

 

and his younger sis

 

he doesnt have a dad so really his friends are all he has now

I got coal :P

 

Well someone was on the naughty list

i got an iphone! now i be on rollaclub anywhere i want.

 

didn't get much else as it was fair expensive. i did buy my car a present, a pair of jdm guard mirrors!

 

JDM yo!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.