December 25, 200817 yr comment_301364 Hey, just sussing out whats out there. Just wanna know what everyone is doing. I really have no idea what I'm going to do yet. Jon. Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301398 Well I'm having a big party in calamvale, or if I'm not back ill be with nicole jono :> but if I'm back u coming to mine? Report
December 25, 200817 yr Author comment_301416 Hope so but just seeing whats out there so I'm not caught out doing nothing. Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301452 I said i would be going to a mates house, I dunno, Sittin at home having drinks with The misses, JiP and Misled sounds pretty good :) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301664 gah i can't make up my mind getting smashed at home sounds good going to valley sounds good....but pricey and byron would be epic but not sure if we will even find a place to stay down there. but looks like we going to my mates place atm to get maggot.......like we have for the last 2 nights lol Report
December 27, 200817 yr comment_302099 I'll be out at family and empire with my camera. Look out for me, shooting for getanightlife.com.au ;) Report
December 29, 200817 yr comment_302442 consume alcohol, walk from qpac to valley, see who we meet and what happens watch out for valley alleys, some dude got stabbed near empire on the weekend Report
December 30, 200817 yr comment_302901 Piss up for me in Ippy. jagermeiser and condensed milk shots (give it a go REALLY NICE) all night :) and swimming b4 then just what ever after way to many shots. Report
December 31, 200817 yr comment_303048 Well this sucks my thought to be rock soil plans fell through :) on the txts now lol Report
December 31, 200817 yr comment_303128 lol we here in the same boat..... both plans we had feel through.....now sitting at home wondering what we are gonna do. Report
December 31, 200817 yr comment_303157 Yeah mine turned out pretty lame.... Goodnight now....See you all next year.... Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315176 Condensed milk & Jagermeister?? *shudders* What's up with people lately? It seems like every week I hear of someone being stabbed or attacked. Ah, too easy to reminisce about the days when the Valley was just full of goths and gays and we all looked out for each other, especially when the corrupto Qld police would come to rough us up. Back then, you could walk from the Valley to Milton at 4am -- two girls alone -- and nobody would hassle you. Now, people are just dickheads. Or the drugs are worse. Who knows. I just feel sad some days that Brisbane's turning into shite. Report
February 6, 200917 yr Author comment_315364 People are getting shot. Yes that is true. But most are being shot in Logan. :P So if your don't live there you should be fine. :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now