Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Tail Light Rubber Seals

Featured Replies

Who needs these for a KE70? I haven' t been able to find any anywhere so I'm thinking of buying the foam and making some. Shall I make 20?

 

Has anyone found new ones from a manufacturer somewhere?

Edited by ashara

  • Author

Dad and I just ended up going to Clark Rubber and purchasing some self-adhesive closed foam rubber, stuck it on but it hasn't rained enough for us to check if it's worked :y: If it does work I'll post the exact type we got if it's any help

if it starts leaking just tighten up the nuts more. I removed the rubbers from my Ae82 and will have to get new rubbers. I am thinking of getting double sided high density stick on foam.

Thats what i used as door seals on my ke25. stuff payin 400+ for door seals :P

I just used sikaflex on my ke30. Just don't put too much on.

  • Author
if it starts leaking just tighten up the nuts more. I removed the rubbers from my Ae82 and will have to get new rubbers. I am thinking of getting double sided high density stick on foam.

 

 

The problem with just tightening up the nuts is that it wouldn't have solved the problem, there wasn't just a gap- the rubber seals were completely shot and falling apart. Still waiting for rain!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.