December 30, 200817 yr comment_302726 Who needs these for a KE70? I haven' t been able to find any anywhere so I'm thinking of buying the foam and making some. Shall I make 20? Has anyone found new ones from a manufacturer somewhere? Edited December 30, 200817 yr by ashara Report
January 3, 200917 yr comment_303956 My cars need them too. The best that you can do is Sikaflex. (Spelling) Report
January 4, 200917 yr Author comment_304082 Dad and I just ended up going to Clark Rubber and purchasing some self-adhesive closed foam rubber, stuck it on but it hasn't rained enough for us to check if it's worked :y: If it does work I'll post the exact type we got if it's any help Report
January 4, 200917 yr comment_304091 if it starts leaking just tighten up the nuts more. I removed the rubbers from my Ae82 and will have to get new rubbers. I am thinking of getting double sided high density stick on foam. Report
January 4, 200917 yr comment_304342 Thats what i used as door seals on my ke25. stuff payin 400+ for door seals :P Report
January 4, 200917 yr comment_304377 I just used sikaflex on my ke30. Just don't put too much on. Report
January 5, 200917 yr Author comment_304392 if it starts leaking just tighten up the nuts more. I removed the rubbers from my Ae82 and will have to get new rubbers. I am thinking of getting double sided high density stick on foam. The problem with just tightening up the nuts is that it wouldn't have solved the problem, there wasn't just a gap- the rubber seals were completely shot and falling apart. Still waiting for rain! Report
January 5, 200917 yr comment_304393 Thats what i used as door seals on my ke25. stuff payin 400+ for door seals :P Yeah, and it doesnt work ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now