Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!

white_sandshoe

Ok peoples!!! after the massive fun we had on the last cruise, and by popular demand from some who couldn't come on it, your Regional Leadership Team have decided to... wait for it...

PLAN ANOTHER CRUISE!!!

So far we are looking at the 24th of Jan, leaving DNA tower at midday (or thereabouts) and heading up into the hills to play in the dirt, like the Men wanted to last time around... back up to Mundairing!

Let us know what you all think. It'd be great if we can come up with a final plan a week or so before the date. hehe.

Edited by white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch if you are going would mind if i tagged along.
Haha that's fine with me but depending on what everyone wants we might be second from the front of the group filming. In other words you might have a sore neck from turning around to see someone get sideways/crash into a tree on the dirt haha.

Sounds pretty good to me. Haha you're going to take your Avalon into the dirt? I guess you did take it on the gravel last time..

I might give the shenanigans in the dirt a miss, wife would kill me if I broke her car and it doesn't handle too good under less than perfect conditions..

Are we talking a circuit on the dirt or just a hack session?