Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!

Featured Replies

It IS happening... just some people might prefer to go get drunk and do other things instead... But hey, If it's a morning run, there's a whole afternoon for that sort of tomfoolery... in fact. how about we make it a prerequisite... must bring 6 pack and slab of meat? (Or Tofu...)
I thought it would be better if we avoided the heat that's all. I don't mind. I keep on forgetting that you work nights Garnett! Haha.
  • Replies 124
  • Views 68.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning would be great. I'm in Goomalling Saturday, have a party Sunday night. But nothing on Monday day.

 

Cos you all just want to organise it so I can make it! :P

  • Author

26th is Chinese New Year la.

Official Asian Pride Cruise!!! So, Tofu it is! C'mon Mitch, hook us up!

  • Author
It's been and gone!

 

 

No it hasn't... quick google search for chinese new year 2009 will clear it up...

 

Not mentioning that my wife is kinda chinese... lol.

 

 

 

It's year of the Ox by the way.

 

 

 

Or should we shun this fact, because toyota is Japanese??? haha

Haha I think he meant the 8th has been and gone?

  • Author
Haha I think he meant the 8th has been and gone?

 

 

I'm confused... what's the 8th got to do with anything??? :P

what ever happened to the 8th
It's been and gone!

8th feb when josh gets back! haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.