January 26, 200917 yr comment_311422 to my understanding garnett was the only one who showed :hmm: Report
February 4, 200917 yr Author comment_314464 to my understanding garnett was the only one who showed :P Yeah... that kinda sucked... So, we doin it all again on Sunday? Welcome Back Josh cruise? Report
February 4, 200917 yr Author comment_314572 Did you get any photo's of the cruise Garnett?? :D I DID!!! but to see them, people are going to have to attend the next cruise... mwahahaha Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314599 the question is should i get a coil for the t18 or bring the almost dead ae82? Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314688 the question is should i get a coil for the t18 or bring the almost dead ae82?Coil? What do you mean? Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314727 didnt you do an engine conversion mitch ? 4k to 5k? and on topic chris buy the coil and I'm not sure about getting that shit for you either. not for a while anyway Edited February 4, 200917 yr by D1doony Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314771 Yeah with Chris there... without him I'd have no clue... if you haven't already guessed, I'm not mechanically minded. :D Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315091 i am quite learnerd but not all! Edited February 5, 200917 yr by TheGhost Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now