T50

ROLLN'03

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a RWD earbox for Celicas and AE71 corollas and AE86's

They are an OK gearbox, but not for big power. They hold up behind n/a 4A-GE's no problem, but anything much more than that and they will let go.

It *won't* bolt on to your 5K though.

I do know someone who will buy it if you put it up for sale

cheers

Unless you have a K bell housed T50, it wont fit. Trust us. If you do have one, you're in possession of gold, and a few people in here would like to buy it off you, or find out where you got this one from. If it's a t50 out of a Celica/Sprinter/T18, it ain't gonna fit a 5K.

*shrug* Try it and find out.

Not Selling, YET!

I Talked to a guy at a wreckers near by, he said he had checked everything and therer is no reason why it shouldnt.

But the engine was heavily modified, so who knows what has been done!

But you can't go past a T50 and ex race 5K for $250!

HEHEHEHE

rare? are you serious? i can get k-to-t bellhousings, on request, for about nz$100 last time i looked into it

you need to stand a K motor up if you use a T50, because the engine is slanted and K gearboxes are designed like that too, T gearboxes aren't. you then need to change your manifolding and oil pickup point and it's way too much hassle and expense unless you can machine components yourself

conversion components in nz do a k-to-w bellhousing, though what kind of K motor needs a supra gearbox i don't know, and apparently their casting is pretty crap quality

I'm having a similar problem discerning what sort of gearbox I've got in my KE55. It's 5-speed, looks pretty small, and is hooked up to a 4A-GZE. It has a brass-button clutch operated with a cable. Can anyone assist? I've been told that KE55's came with the option of a 5-speed, but I presume that would be a K50 as the car had a 4K motor. HELP!