Ke70 Panel Van.

smeetsy1

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah thanks man, no biggie. hopefully get it off in a few weeks and chuck all my shit back in plus more

See how it looks after whitewalls are done. but I have found that black wheels with trim rings look overdone with whitewalls.

Cheers, Ben.

can't remember if it was 3/4" or 1", either way Daryl doesn't do or like to do bigger. Bigger than that you'll need slappers. Why the change in of heart with the wheels will? couldn't resist the ghetto'd'ness?

Ye wernt you going dish? Where's ya dish at? Where's ya dish at at at at at at!

My milkshake brings all the rollas to the yard...

Sorry.. Monday Morning shit, looks good anyway even with just stockies an walls, mad gangstas with big swords ready to slice your arms off!

Haydn.

• 3 weeks later...

Wagon is looking the goods! Is it classed as a wagon or panelvan, because if it is a panelvan you can black out your rear windows

and it looks really cool :D

post-2089-1235869152_thumb.jpg

ps. to this picture ^^^ Overkill much!

""""Shit!!! Turn around guys - there's a speed hump :) """"

Edited by seabiscuit

hey there will,

wagon looks the goods, very clean :)

i don't wanna high jack your thread but i noticed your pretty good at photoshopin..? just wanted to no if you would beable to lower the ute in these pics?? not slammmmed just sittin like just above the guards, at a good hight.

I'm picking one up in a couple weeks an just wanna see what it looks like sittin abit low. :)

if you could do that it would be sweet.

cheers, haydo.

pics:

post-2089-1242535827_thumb.jpg post-2089-1242535780_thumb.jpg

Good to see the pano again Will. Our little bro, Perry drove the 20 the other day. Hoping we've converted him to rollas. He loved it. No progress on B2 yet but looking forward to seeing the stockies with whitewalls on your van. :)