Ke70 Panel Van.

smeetsy1

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen such a thing. have you got a picture ???

I don't have a pic, but it is a factory chrome strip on all KE70's Sedan and Wagon. It may not have come on yours because it is a commercial vehicle or something or the original owner may have removed it. I have a feeling they (may) actually hold water in and make it rust easier but I am no expert.

It is purely an aesthetic item and clips over the gutter rail you have on the side of your roof.

Like I said you are welcome to it and if you don't like the look of it at the end of the day you can chuck it in the bin which is exactly what I am going to do but thought not to put a good part to waste if you want it. I don't want any money for it..... :hmm:

Edited by LukeAE71

Thanks Mitch :lolcry: I always go past your house now and I've been looking for your corolla everywhere!!! Where is it hiding?

Thanks LukeAE71, i would like to come by and pick it up? or maybe we could meet up depending where you live??? PM me if you like :)

The next thing will be getting some paint matched to spray under the petrol cap so its all nice and clean...

Cheers guys...

Oh an i am going to take some good pics on the w.e.

Edited by smeetsy1

hah yeah, too much work for quads...

i'm scared about the jdm fender mirrors, might leave them for a bit...

So, to get to that stage i need -

- front lip - kinda sourced

- lowered - hmm, soon

- new number plates - soon

- Baby wind sheilds on the windows!!! - where to find?

Taken from baidin2006

post-4245-1235549392_thumb.jpg

Edited by smeetsy1

I have no idea what type they are. the guy i bought mine off is dodge. screwed me round. mines still defected. when i pay him the last amount on the car and get the defect off with his dad i'll grab them and take a photo for you so you can see if you are keen on them.

Thanks Mitch :) I always go past your house now and I've been looking for your corolla everywhere!!! Where is it hiding?

Thanks LukeAE71, i would like to come by and pick it up? or maybe we could meet up depending where you live??? PM me if you like :hmm:

The next thing will be getting some paint matched to spray under the petrol cap so its all nice and clean...

Cheers guys...

Oh an i am going to take some good pics on the w.e.

haha, if your going past that house in CLG where I took you for a spin, thats not my house :lolcry: I'm over in Unley. She's not hiding, just sourcing what I need.

yeah +1 with ben, don't go quads. Your front lights looks schweet.

Oh so its your mate that lives there mitch, i thought it was your house :lolcry:

If i were to go quads, apparently i have to change front fender panels and bonnet... not tooo keen on that :)

So these headlights will stay, i like them anyway.

really need a tune and service :hmm: