Rusty Relics - Post Old And Abandoned Rollas Here

Tally

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

There is about 15 cars sitting in a paddock they all will be going to the crusher.

I have got a hold of the owner and I'm sure I can save a few cars the little toyota is missing its engine and body is quite rough.

There is a few minis and alfas too.

I don't think many people are into those really early toyotas I don't think I have ever seen one before.

I don't think many people are into those really early toyotas I don't think I have ever seen one before.

you'd be suprised...

There is about 15 cars sitting in a paddock they all will be going to the crusher.

CRUSHER? thats not good to hear!!! are their any other japanese cars there? eg Mazdas Datsuns or the likes...

I have got a hold of the owner and I'm sure I can save a few cars the little toyota is missing its engine and body is quite rough.

Nothing a 13BT can't fix heheeh...

Edited by Tally

I have photos of all the car that are there.

Thats the only jap car there.

He has sold the land and needs to clear all the cars from it.

I was planing to save the toyota and the minis But I would have to get rid of them quick as I have way too many cars and can only fit maybe 5 or 6 more at my house.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...