Rusty Relics - Post Old And Abandoned Rollas Here

Tally

Check this shit, apparently an abandoned Toyota dealership in Varosha... Drool... Wonder if they're still there?

See article / link below...very interesting!!!

Attached Image

Evidently these cars are most likely still there, also there was apparently a Mercedes dealer and maybe others. Not sure when this photo was taken though.

A veritable wet dream for any KE2* and other '74 Toyota owners, although I will admit to secretly wishing this conflict had perhaps happened in 1969/70...

Again for those who can't be bothered turning back a page

post-1424-1283507008.jpg

Edited by TOM

Members dont see this ad
oh man where you finding these pics, I reckon could find some better pics on the net somewhere.

drool at all those overrated cars and parts on them lol.....

I know...I knew you would like it Tally!!!

Found them on google images, just typed "abandoned toyota" and it came up on the 16th page or something. Work is boring sometimes...

The link on the previous page has more images and some really cool video's - I watched one but don't know if they cover the dealership. The painful thing about it is these people are still waiting to be able to return to their homes/businesses after all these years.

Just think about it - the whole city would need to be re-wired, re-plumbed, re-engineered and certified clean and safe for human existance.

The Corolla's, on the other hand, would probably still work after half and hour of tinkering, a hose down, some fresh fuel and air in the tyres and drive out of the dealership like they were supposed to 36 years ago!!!

OK this isn't a Toyota, but holy crap man...

According to the reports the car was originally sold in Dubai, and last seen six years ago in Beirut, Lebanon. It was found abandoned with only 900kms on the clock. Once the rarest car on earth, this poor car was just discarded like an empty beer car.

At the time this car was introduced it was worth 650,000.00 and was a 200mph supercar. This car is finished in Lemans Blue under sand and would still bring in an easy quarter million. Seeing it abandoned makes you wonder why this guy ever purchased a car like this to begin with. Can you imagine this car in Beirut, Lebanon? I think my next trip is going to be the Qatari desert…with a metal detector.

post-1424-1283510652_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1283510675_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1283510721_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1283510759_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...