Rusty Relics - Post Old And Abandoned Rollas Here

Tally

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I was out driving and I spotted a KE25 in a back yard so I drove around and managed to find the front of the house and the guy there was out mowing, I pulled over and asked what he was doing with it, he responded with he had just sold his corolla collection and they are getting paid for and picked up on monday. In the collection were the following:

1x KE26 Panelvan.

1x KE20

2x KE25

He said if I go past after monday and they are still there then I should pop in as they will be for sale.

Today I was out driving and I spotted a KE25 in a back yard so I drove around and managed to find the front of the house and the guy there was out mowing, I pulled over and asked what he was doing with it, he responded with he had just sold his corolla collection and they are getting paid for and picked up on monday. In the collection were the following:

1x KE26 Panelvan.

1x KE20

2x KE25

He said if I go past after monday and they are still there then I should pop in as they will be for sale.

any pics? sounds cool!

any pics? sounds cool!

Nah no pics, not sure what he sold them for but they are all meant to be going to the same person which is a local girl, he said she is wanting to turn the ke26 into a daily.

I would post up and say where they are but since he said they are sold then I would rather not to keep his privacy, if they are there next week then I will let everyone know.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah no pics, not sure what he sold them for but they are all meant to be going to the same person which is a local girl, he said she is wanting to turn the ke26 into a daily.

I would post up and say where they are but since he said they are sold then I would rather not to keep his privacy, if they are there next week then I will let everyone know.

Ok, I went past this place on Friday and they were still there (not sure on the KE26 van), if anyone is interested then PM me and I will give you the address.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...