January 28, 200917 yr comment_312218 Impressive work so far mate... are you in contact with Michael (Eviltwin) - he's doing a very similar conversion at the moment Report
January 28, 200917 yr Author comment_312222 Love the posing pics, Tool :jamie: Is that a spare toyota chassis and body manual I see there? HAHAHA, yeah saving on water restrictions ay.. yeah there bibles mate. i have ae101 ADM wiring diagram book aswell. genuine Toyota article. i was going to put the 101 dash in but nobody had information on it (except for the thread on twincam.info but i want pics) .I'm going to keep it so one day i can change it if i want to Edited January 28, 200917 yr by damo101 Report
January 28, 200917 yr Author comment_312224 Impressive work so far mate...are you in contact with Michael (Eviltwin) - he's doing a very similar conversion at the moment yeah micko and i have been in contact for a few years now.. there was about 4 of us on ae82OC doing the same or similar conversions at the same time. Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_312251 Impresses with the crossmember. How did you work out exactly where the motor should sit? Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_312254 HAHAHA, yeah saving on water restrictions ay.. yeah there bibles mate. i have ae101 ADM wiring diagram book aswell. genuine Toyota article. i was going to put the 101 dash in but nobody had information on it (except for the thread on twincam.info but i want pics) .I'm going to keep it so one day i can change it if i want to Yeah I was implying that you have one spare $$$$ I buy, I buy. Report
January 29, 200917 yr Author comment_312288 Impresses with the crossmember. How did you work out exactly where the motor should sit? i just put a bit of wood between the alternator bracket and the radiator support panel to hold it there, than checked that the sump was sitting level. Report
January 29, 200917 yr Author comment_312289 Yeah I was implying that you have one spare $$$$ I buy, I buy. if i decide to piss them off il keep you in mind.. Report
February 11, 200917 yr comment_317473 i think he said ae101 scoop... also this car is awesome. seen it in real life and all. makes mine look shit :) Report
February 13, 200917 yr Author comment_318022 yeah i will use the ae101 scoop.. so much fun to drive around.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now