June 6, 201313 yr comment_658140 I think I've got some 1/4" drive metric sockets someplace in "the shed". Good suggestion. I'll try that Si. Cheers Banjo Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_658187 What length and thread were the studs you uses to replace exhaust bolts? Was going to investigate myself but you might be able to save me some time Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_658551 They are the standard 10mm x 1.25 that you buy in SCA, AutoBarn or Bursons on those nuts/ bolts/washer rotating racks. Some kits just have the studs, others have stud 7 nut. I'll measure one up exactly for you, when next in the shed later today. Cheers Banjo Edited June 10, 201313 yr by Banjo Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_659889 Just another dig up guys, For those who have bought these one piece gaskets, would the hole/port sizes easily match a 3k bigport head?? cheers! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now