February 5, 200917 yr comment_315270 I am stumped for number plate ideas for my ae71 any suggestions would be appreciated And is there any body out there who could tell me the head tensions for a 4k? Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315317 Head bolt tensions are as per head gasket manifactures specs. number plate: RTFFAQ!! :P Report
February 6, 200917 yr Author comment_315330 So you have a KE70 or AE71? Your confusing. I own a AE71, I couldnt find a t50 so i went backwards and got a k50 and all the neccasary bits to do the manual conversion using KE70 parts and for TAZ_RX I read the faq's and couldnt find shit maybe it was me typing in the wrong stuff but I couldnt find shit Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315357 Does anyone know if there is a page like that for WA?? MYBABI DRFTPIG SLOOW And my favourites THRASH OLGIRL These were all available when I checked! Edited February 6, 200917 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
February 6, 200917 yr Author comment_315360 i don't know i guess all you could try is personalised plates wa in google or something it's worth a try Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315363 Checked another one... DUMB SLIDN And another QLDSUX :P Edited February 6, 200917 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315370 and for TAZ_RX I read the faq's and couldnt find shit maybe it was me typing in the wrong stuff but I couldnt find shit 2x clicks! FAQ > Kseries / Gearboxes....... http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...eries/Gearboxes Report
February 6, 200917 yr Author comment_315377 2x clicks! FAQ > Kseries / Gearboxes....... http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...eries/Gearboxes thank you very much champ Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315457 I believe WIGGA was still there last time I checked. So was the pov version WIG64. Also I think you can still get BLKTOP for the 20v or SR20 enthusiast. What about IVACAR, IVADIK, IH8BUM, UH8JDM, JDMH8R, IH8UM8, TAKUMI, H8RUDD, H8MYGF, H8FORD, H8V8S, BNDOVA, H8DEFX, H8RTA, JPSPEC, BASHME, IH8PPQ. We could go on all day. Best to decide whether you want to reference the car or the driver with the plate then go from there. I prefer plates relating to the car. Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315467 Just remember - piss someone off on the road and that bling plate will etch into their brain for a later day............ ........ ..... .. . . . Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315547 Just remember - piss someone off on the road and that bling plate will etch into their brain for a later day.................... ..... .. . . . +1 Standard plates ftw, never bothered with personalised. I don't think it's worth the money, and when doing 'questionable' activities standard ones are harder to remember.... Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315569 But in QLD we buy the plate. Then its ours with no fees to have it on our car unlike other states. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now