Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Featured Replies

So here's a thread for all the important info on the cruise, and I'll write up a list of all the people coming as well.

 

MEETPOINT: Parafield Bunnings

WHEN: Sunday 29th March, 12 noon.

 

 

ROUTE:

Meet at Parafield Bunnings

Main North Road to Black Top Road

Black Top Road through One Tree Hill,

OTH to Kersbrook

Kersbrook through Chain of Ponds to Lobethal,

Loby to Carey Gully on Lobethal Road and Deviation Road,

Then through Uraidla on Greenhill Road to Mt Lofty Summit Road

onto South Eastern Freeway through Urrbrae to Burnside

 

OR go back up Mt Lofty Summit Road to Greenhill Road to Burnside, we’ll figure it out on the way.

 

Whereis.com says its about 80km and will take just over an hour, how accurate that is, I don't know.

 

Then party at 13BT_KE20's house in Burnside :P

 

HUGE thanks to 13BT_KE20 for offering us his house, BBQ, beer fridge and pool :(

 

BYO: Drinks, BBQ meats etc, swimwear, towel, maybe sunblock too

 

RULES:

Only people attending the cruise, people who personally know 13BT_KE20, and the partners of these people are allowed at the party.

Only a few drinks for people with full licences and NO alcohol to P Platers.

Obviously no irresponsible driving, or anything that could possibly attract police attention.

 

 

[This is a list of people that I am fairly sure of, I will add people as I am certain they'll come and if I add you as confirmed and your not sure yet let me know so I can change it :P]

 

CONFIRMED:

Lexxi[KE35]

Tume

SLO_030

JasonKE30

Greenmac80

13BT_KE20

Budowski

Mystik

Toms.AE71

Raven

Camrollake70

Queen20v

Tally

Rich_Rolla

SoulSearcher

lildvl83

ke20trav

ToyoKE30

 

 

MAYBE: [pretty much everyone who has mentioned anything in the other thread]

Murd55

nickyboy

Benzo

bmxsexmonkey

ke30rollamyles

mitch4397

Fusion

Valandor

Luke.AE71

KE20ME

Da_77_rolla

Southslide

Douggehke30

 

 

 

If there's anything I missed let me know :)

 

It should be fun :(

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

  • Replies 218
  • Views 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is gonna be a shite load of peeps goin on this cruise.

stoked :P

As I said in the other thread Lexxi, I should be there. I have plenty of damn notice!

 

Should be a good cruise, and a good chance to catch up/meet new people on the club.

 

Cheers, Ben.

bunnings is on corner of kings road and main north road

  • Author

Thanks Bianca, I don't actualy know the address, I just see a huge green building lol

yeh I'm in as ill be cooking the bbq :P thats a confirmation btw

need the address of the bunnings.

 

Luc, for people coming from the south I'm sure we can organise a meet at the collonades red rooster like most times.

 

there is gonna be a shite load of peeps goin on this cruise.

stoked :)

 

*** oath :P

put me down as a maybe, well let u know for sure if i can definately make it.

Is this planned for the thursday night or friday night? Because I checked my diary, phone calander and the one on the wall, and they all say that the 26th is the thursday.

26th is a thursday. Id say 28th would be a better date for it :yes:

  • Author

Sorry my bad, i thought 28th was a sunday.

 

Umm welll....... yeah 27th or 28th. I guess we vote. :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.