Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm hoping to have my car SA rego'd by the 21st of march, fingers crossed I can make it!

 

Shall I put you down as a maybe then? :)

  • Replies 218
  • Views 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool I'll make sure my supervisor knows I can't work that day. Because after the next few weeks I'm going to start working every weekend with breaks when i ask 'so I don't over exert myself'..I love my job.

 

Pretty sure any comments about skids or drifting would be meant as a joke for a cruise thread.

might make an appearance :)

i do believe i have become dumber since reading the appalling spelling thats been happening lately, people, if you have trouble spelling, download and use firefox as it has a built in spell checker :)

 

all skids/burnout comments removed and spelling fixed

Edited by MYSTIK

Yep (puts hand up) I'm one of the dumbass :)

Yep (puts hand up) I'm one of the dumbass :)

 

i know we are all guilty of miss-spelling words from time to time, and granted english is the worse language to learn, but then again its not hard to check a word, so give extra thought of those who will have to read your post :wink:

OK asked work and its all good. :P . See you all there! Oh and Lexx pm me your address so I know where to go!

Edited by Tume

you're a month off there Phil, it's next month not this month lol

Oh...Shows how much off the mark I am here.... Edited. Cheers.

i went on a wikkid! yes, WIKKID cruise yesterday, probably took about 2 hours, if you want the cruise route, let me know and I"ll get it to you.

 

Lesley :wink:

Post up the route. I'm keen to have a look.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.