Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car of the year? Fast Fours?

What else needs to be finished?

Mark

car of the year nomination for rollaclub is the short term goal, already have a shoot for fast fours lined up as soon as i am happy with it, then who knows, when it is 100% finished, maybe a trip to summer nats or start back on the show scene again.

I was actually going to nominate this for car of the year, it has plates on it!

its just the lack of windscreens that made me decide my attempt would probably be futile.

it does have a screen, just easier to work on the dash with it out, little bit more airflow. lol

UPDATE TIME

Boot install is not 100% complete, all the interior is done except for the last section of carpet from the front of the seats to up under the dash, Microtech & X4 Box are mounted and all wired except for the power feed, and crank angle sensor, most of the gauges are now wired bar the eboost2 and the warning lights. headunit is now mounted and wired, seats and harnesses are in for good, so it is really starting to look quite killer. all going well will have it starting off the key before the end of next weekend.

starting to get very excited.

silly question.. :jamie:

did you modify the firewall section inside the front arches for clearance, on mine it is very tight when running

15 inch rims, because it looks to be semi standard castor on it

car looks great.

mine will now be going a different colour, can't have 2 ke20's the same colour in brisbane :yes:

Edited by mungi mods