Stolen Celica - Clkwrk - Orange Ra23 Celica

silverra23

Imagine the humilitation off the coppers not being able to keep up with a 30yr old car.

a few of the coppers i've seen driving couldnt drive a greasy stick up a monkeys arse even if it bent over for them :no2:

but anyways all i can say is that hopefully clkwrk gets rebuilt bigger and better, whether it be another celica or another old school toyota :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw the pictures... didnt know it had been found yet........ fark man...

Id smash the guy when he gets out of hospital just for the sake of it... and let him end up in hospital again...

That is not fu$kin right!

My KE70 has been broken into 3 times... The last time I had 4 youths in the car and me and my old man chased em down the street with pitch forks!!!

Just don't understand how people can think its ok to steal, rob and think they wont get caught or whatnot...

See that dumbʇ~~ɔ got what he had coming to him... steals the car then ends up in hospital...

all I can say is sucked in the wanker...

and hope the owner can see through it and build another tough celica ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1