Stolen Celica - Clkwrk - Orange Ra23 Celica

silverra23

Hi all SA people

Posting for one of the guys (bigworm) from Toymods..keep your eyes out please!

Yep, it's true.... I've been avoiding posting it here as I was in denial & hoping it would turn up & I'd have the whole 'stolen & recovered' story, but it's not looking so good, although it is still early days.....

Tuesday 24th of Feb, 3.45am, at a mates house in Highbury (20min N/E of Adelaide) my Celica was stolen.

It has Black on Yellow NSW no plates, AW-00-FY and looks like this:

EDIT: REWARD OF $1000 FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RETURN OF THIS CAR, CALL ME, JOEL ON 0403 441 141.

ANY CALLS WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

It now has silver 5 spoke wheels, 16" front & 17" rear.

If you see it, hear about it, are offered any orange Celica or 4AG/TE parts for sale, please call myself, JOEL, on 0403 441 141 and/or the POLICE on 131 444.

I've owned this car for almost 10 years now (as alot of you will know as it's constant evolution was thanks to & recorded on this forum) and have changed/modified/upgraded/cleaned/polished/replaced over that period almost every part on the car, most of them more than once.

The parts on this car are pretty distinctive & should be easily recognised, if it wasn't polished it was painted, & most of it was custom suited to the car/engine/drivetrain/suspension/brake combination.

The easy bits to get rid of would be the Autronic SMC, Autronic CDI, Blitz SBC iD-III, Garrett GT2560RS (to suit GTR) turbo, ARE 400x300x75 intercooler, R33 Skline calipers (bright yellow with Nissan filed off), and maybe the wheels, the rear were 17x9" silver 5 spoke volks, ordinary condition, fronts were 16x8" silver 5 spoke prosudios or something like that, good condition.

Everything else is Celica/Toyota specific.

dsc00936vky9.jpg

dsc00932of8.jpg

dsc00913af9.jpg

scar7xnsv4.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f%$k man that celica is wicked it sucks when shit gets stolen that somebody has put so much work and effort into something and some low life C&%T takes your shit

i am jealous of it lol it shits on mine and i have never seen it b4

I HOPE YOU FIND IT UN MALLESTERD

• 2 weeks later...

OMG No Way!!! What f*cking wankers!! What was the whole point in taking someones car, that has obviously had a buttload of work done to it, just to take it out on a country road and roll it!! Douchebags!! Hopefully they left some DNA evidence ie. blood/hair so they can be found and prosecuted!

Car was spotted early this morning on the back of a tow truck.

The thieves were out joyriding in it and rolled it. One has ended up in hospital with some decent injuries apparently.

Heres some pics. You would be absolutely gutted being the owner, a real shame.

dsc01135o.jpg

dsc01129l.jpg

dsc01128j.jpg

dsc01138z.jpg

dsc01140d.jpg

dsc01141c.jpg

dsc01130r.jpg

dsc01136k.jpg

dsc01131e.jpg

Bugz.