'new' Subaru/toyota Bastard Child Ae86

7shades

Members dont see this ad

that drawing looks shit house if thats what there going to look like i highly doubt that antbody will buy them

it looks like there using camry lights, subaru motor gearbox and diff(thats a problem all of it's own)

i don't like it in my oppion they should re invent the ae86 with the popup lights again but with a few more curves a reviewed and pumped 20v as the top model motor!!

fail in my eyes!!! :y: :dance:

Hmm pop up lights, not going to happened again, re pedestrian safety, I like the style, but I like a lot of the new age style any way.

motor, Id rather have VVTi, actually id rather have a turbo. No wait, I would really like a boxer 4 turbo in a FR layout. I really like this car. :dance:

Edited by Jason

not too bad....but its got a lancer front bar,rear end of RX8,front guards of CX7,350Z roof and doors with Aurion h/lights...... :y:....it would be nice to see it in reality???

how much would this be??i might buy one if i still have a job then... :dance: maybe?

Edited by drc_ke20

Hmmm. :y:

This was never going to happen anyway, right. It's always the way, next we'll hear the next Supra is on it's way and then being canned. :dance:

I don't even think anything resembling a supra-esque 'halo' model will ever happen... they're funnelling what little r&d money they've allocated for 'sporty' cars into Lexus.

The IS-F is getting a makeover, and thats about it.