Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'new' Subaru/toyota Bastard Child Ae86

Featured Replies

Just when it was looking promising...

 

http://www.7tune.com/toyotasubaru-compact-...-car-code-086a/

 

Grrrrr

 

http://www.freep.com/article/20090226/BUSI...ject+is+on+hold

 

Goddamn global recession crap... I"M NOT HAVING A RECESSION, LET ME BUY ONE

Edited by 7shades

that drawing looks shit house if thats what there going to look like i highly doubt that antbody will buy them

 

it looks like there using camry lights, subaru motor gearbox and diff(thats a problem all of it's own)

 

i don't like it in my oppion they should re invent the ae86 with the popup lights again but with a few more curves a reviewed and pumped 20v as the top model motor!!

 

fail in my eyes!!! :y: :dance:

Hmm pop up lights, not going to happened again, re pedestrian safety, I like the style, but I like a lot of the new age style any way.

 

motor, Id rather have VVTi, actually id rather have a turbo. No wait, I would really like a boxer 4 turbo in a FR layout. I really like this car. :dance:

Edited by Jason

  • Author

I don't give a rats arse what it looks like really... as long as the engine is at the front, the drive wheels are at the back, and I have a little stick with numbers on it poking through between the seats.

who cares what it looks like or what engine is in it, a medium size rwd toyota people, thats good news

and i have till 2012 to save the money to buy it.

this is the only brand new car i would buy, i just wish i didn't have such a positive offset on the wheels

Yeah i agree its looks great!

 

That just seems to be the new look for RWD sports cars,

I reckon it will be great like the new skyline :dance:

hahaha, GOLD.

It kind of looks like a cross between a camry and a 350z. I like it and the fact they are actually makin a rwd car is great.

2012 aye?? Doubt I'll be able to afford one but oh well.

not too bad....but its got a lancer front bar,rear end of RX8,front guards of CX7,350Z roof and doors with Aurion h/lights...... :y:....it would be nice to see it in reality???

how much would this be??i might buy one if i still have a job then... :dance: maybe?

Edited by drc_ke20

says the guy who drives a car that takes its styling cues from a tissue box?

 

LOL

 

suck that xE7x lovers

says the guy who drives a car that takes its styling cues from a tissue box?

 

Hmmm. :y:

 

This was never going to happen anyway, right. It's always the way, next we'll hear the next Supra is on it's way and then being canned. :dance:

  • Author
Hmmm. :y:

 

This was never going to happen anyway, right. It's always the way, next we'll hear the next Supra is on it's way and then being canned. :dance:

 

I don't even think anything resembling a supra-esque 'halo' model will ever happen... they're funnelling what little r&d money they've allocated for 'sporty' cars into Lexus.

 

The IS-F is getting a makeover, and thats about it.

don't worry, there will still be proper sportscars coming from Germany, slightly less affordable though...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.