This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Corollas Ever.

Members dont see this ad

Nice find :cool:

I can see alot of love has gone into that car..

If I had a choice between a blossoming 18-year-old college freshman and a refined 36-year-old mother of two, I'd be pressed to choose the latter. Older women are just flat-out sexier. They're mature, drama-free, established, confident and most importantly, they can teach me a thing or two about performing between the sheets. And if I had a choice between a 1990 Toyota Corolla GT-S coupe and a 1972 Toyota Corolla TE27, guess what I would go for? Point is: the older, the better, the sweeter the juice.

Very nice!

I was expecting some gastly abomination like that purple (ke70 from memory, not sure could have been an AE8*) car with crappy spoilers hanging off it everywhere that someone posted with a similar title a while back :cool:

Was that the one with the Airbrushing all over it and had a bonnet that opens up sidways?

there are a few around Jordan, and a few being built. my KE25 is on the way to old school JDM pimpness, ive got the wide SSR mark 2s that i need to polish, a front lip, its already got fender mirrors and once K-Rudd sends me my god damned money ill import some TE27 flares. once i have all the parts ill save for a respray and get the flares put on and then it will look like this, but with better wheels and painted silver, and lower

crsm0000000000.jpg

f@$king dope, not sure about the Buddyclubs though, would rather see a nice set of 13/14x8's on it.

Still looks awsome, defaintely going to build myself a wagon.

Sounds like you have the right idea about yours, make a members ride, i havnt found one yet with the same intention as yours/mine

and also if you don't mind me asking where did you source the lip from? Yahoo auctions japan?

Edited by jordan_ke

yeah i don't like the wheels on that one either. the wheels I'm using are 13x7 on the front and 13x8 on the back, you need to have the right wheels to pull of the JDM look.

the lip i got off ebay from a guy in Thailand who makes them, the quaility is pretty good and the price is good but the guy is a bit slow and i don't think he speaks english cause he doesnt reply to any messages.