Another Cruise Anyone?

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is an excellent drive with a good mix of roads and great if you have a large group. SAR went this way for a bday cruise, over 150 cars most of which managed to stay in one big group :)

I live on the main road so I sat on my porch while all the rotors went past, it was ummm..... awesome :D

There are no traffic lights or interruptions for the group pretty much once you hit the freeway :|

how bout a cruise that DOESN'T start on the north side of town for once, i think i speak for most south side dudes when i say its a bitch when you have to drive over an hour just to get to the meet point and then end up further out north after the cruise...

Totally agree with you there. Gettin pretty annoyed having to drive so far just to get to a meet point. Even if Adelaide is small, it's still a nuisance especially if there is traffic.

TWISTIES!!!!! if twisties are involved i'll con the missus into letting me drive her mx5!!

if we want a more south meet point how about windy point? us southies can start along scenic highway enjoy some good driving before meeting up for a litle bit of twisty action before cruising?

Agree with the Barossa cruise, can't get much better then the Barossa after all. You could always go to the birdwood Motor Museum aswell. Then again I find driving past parafield a nuisance so can understand Southerners complaining about distance. Takes me 40 minutes just to get to Munno Para!

how bout a cruise that DOESN'T start on the north side of town for once, i think i speak for most south side dudes when i say its a bitch when you have to drive over an hour just to get to the meet point and then end up further out north after the cruise...

+2

well if you southern boys are so concerned by travelling so far to a meet, then organise ya own cruise :cool:

i mean, ive travelled a fair distance for meets before, never phases me that much.

I'm not so concerned about distance BUT. it is a but annoying when most meets are out that way. And the few cruises that do start down south get complaints of beeing too far away. I guess all we ask is that we get at least a few cruises coming down our way.

yep! us southies should all meet about an 1hr os so before big meet up and take a run through scenic highway in clarendon up to blackwood thru windy pint then we're not far from

CBD. then meet with everyone else.

HELL YES, will be fun with the SC on :D

I would deffinatly be up for some onkaparinga hills runs. get the northeners out of their comfort zones a bit :D

As for comfort zones, I think the idea was to make people comfortable as we do not need crashes and the like on Rollaclub cruises.

Why don't you meet at ETSA Park or somewhere similar, it is central and then head up the freeway to a hills destination.

To those whining about taking time to get to meet point, that's how the cookie crumbles I am afraid. Adelaide spreads far and wide and you can't possibly begin to cater for all in a meet point. Too far?? Don't come, simple!!

To be honest, when my car is back on the road I would travel anywhere for a meet point to hang out with some fellow rolla fans :cool:

######

Edited by LukeAE71

As for comfort zones, I think the idea was to make people comfortable as we do not need crashes and the like on Rollaclub cruises.

Why don't you meet at ETSA Park or somewhere similar, it is central and then head up the freeway to a hills destination.

To those whining about taking time to get to meet point, that's how the cookie crumbles I am afraid. Adelaide spreads far and wide and you can't possibly begin to cater for all in a meet point. Too far?? Don't come, simple!!

To be honest, when my car is back on the road I would travel anywhere for a meet point to hang out with some fellow rolla fans :cool:

######

I didnt mean it like that. but there are soem really good roads thru the onkas. Just get out and do a different run for once.