Another Cruise Anyone?

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could meet at mile end bunning and go from there along greenhill road and go up to mount lofty the long way and then stop up at the summit, then back down the freeway and down cross roads to glenelg and stop at the west beach skate park and then go towards torrens island down port adelaide way..

jst a thought

Edited by JRADSTRX

I havent read the whole topic, so havent seen what other people have read

but spare a thought of the people that live 40min+ south of the city, for us to meet at parrafield it takes an hour just to get there.

Just a thought.

When i get a better job, i will organise Gokarting again too:)

Doug

I guess us southies will just need to organise more things to do ? yeh cruising out north to a meet point is a pain but i guess all the ideas of a central meet point going unnoticed ?

The next cruise i organise will be central as i tend to get a nose bleed once i pass north terrace.

how bout a cruise that DOESN'T start on the north side of town for once, i think i speak for most south side dudes when i say its a bitch when you have to drive over an hour just to get to the meet point and then end up further out north after the cruise...

Because the North is where it's at.

I'm up for a Barossa/Hills cruise. Hopefully this time nobody will drink too much, get sick and make me miss the cruise (bloody women).

can always go up through gawler way instead like normal, past williamstown then head to lobey =]

Are you talking through the forrest, mount torrens, etc. way? Or back up through kersbrooke then down to gorge road? Seems a bit redundant going to williamstown if you're going gorge road.

Agree with the Barossa cruise, can't get much better then the Barossa after all. You could always go to the birdwood Motor Museum aswell. Then again I find driving past parafield a nuisance so can understand Southerners complaining about distance. Takes me 40 minutes just to get to Munno Para!

How slow do you drive? You live like 5 minuites away from me and it takes me 10 minuites to drive to munno para.

Edited by Rich_Rolla

How slow do you drive? You live like 5 minuites away from me and it takes me 10 minuites to drive to munno para.

Are you serious?? I live in Williamstown [like 5 mins from Tume for those ignorant bastards :bash:] and it takes me about half an hour to get to munno para. From Gawler its about 10 - 15 minutes.

How about we have a set cruise once a month on like the first sunday or something and alternate between north and south? One month start at Parafield, the next at like Mile End or something [i don't know south too well, I'm as much of an ignorant bastard as the next man] and maybe every now and then a central cruise?

how about someone organize a cruise instead of arguing about where it is to b.. and yes make it central for the meetin place..

but stop arguing.. i want a cruise!!

instead of complaining, why don't you do something about it?

simple thought process is all thats needed :y:

and if you looked at forum closely there a cruise this coming saturday >>>> Easter Long Weekend Cruise

• 1 month later...

Ok, cruise, next sunday, 12 noon, meet at etsa park, go around through the some hills and twisties, end up at brighton beach. All sorted.

EDIT: Damn I got beat :P

Sorry :hmm:

I always think a bit more notice is required for these things so made it for the end of this month. Even then people will have some form of excuse... sun not being in the right direction, planets not aligned, all that :lol: