1974 Ke25 (lady Brown)

punchy111

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha cheers for ur comments guys.

i have struck a problem. i currently have a CD player installed in my glovebox (trying to keep it as original as possible) but do not know where to put some speakers.

i really don't want to have to cut into my doors or my parcel shelf as this kills the oldschool charm it has.

anyone have any ideas or past experience on where i can put some speakers?

also, the wire i have installed runs to the back of the car, but it souldnt be a problem to run some more wire to the front.

There are various speaker pods you can buy from auto stores, bolt them to your kickpanels using the bolts already there. No hacking required :)

Cheers, Ben.

hmm u mean like spacers??

and sorry for my ignorance, but what are the kick panels? are they the inside of ur door? or near the pedals?

cheers

hmm u mean like spacers??

and sorry for my ignorance, but what are the kick panels? are they the inside of ur door? or near the pedals?

cheers

kick panels are the black plastic panels in the footwell infront of the doortrim... The undertray on KE25s connects to this...

yeah like spacers I guess, thats what I'm running in my KE20 atm. didnt have to cut a thing, just drill a hole in the spacer so you can bolt it on. If I had a camera I could grab some pics for ya

and yes like Tally said its the black plastic panels in front of the doors

Cheers, Ben.

hmmk. a strange noise was coming from my car today. when it idles it makes this occasional knock or something where it bumps slightly or the engine just stops or missfires very slightly. i don't think its anything major but just very annoying!!

it doesn't do it when I'm driving, just when idling, eg at lights.

anyone know whats wrong with it?

hmmk. a strange noise was coming from my car today. when it idles it makes this occasional knock or something where it bumps slightly or the engine just stops or missfires very slightly. i don't think its anything major but just very annoying!!

it doesn't do it when I'm driving, just when idling, eg at lights.

anyone know whats wrong with it?

Is it like it is missing a beat or something?? It could be your points need cleaning or adjusting :wink: