May 27, 200917 yr Author comment_347866 let me know locations and time and will added it to the first post Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_347994 I am eager to see your rolla man. I'm going to scrap together some cash. You can meet me in Browns Stains and I'll lead you to the BP. Have times been set?? I think we should leave the BP by 10am to be in Currumbin by 11am, or just before (early is always good). So if you wanna be in the stains by 9:30am?? Anyone agree/disagree?? Yeah I will be there where do you want to meet? Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_348034 I'm thinking 9am depart from Nudgee should get us to Yatala BP by 10am............. done and done be there at SHELL/MACCAs sorry douggie lol hopefully i can get my hands on some spring compressors by sunday or I'm going to have a strange handling car and mad gansta lean going on for the cruise... Edited May 28, 200917 yr by Ella Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_348040 can't say about 5 - 0, trouble it the risk you take with a modded car, but just take it cool, don't speed/skid and you should be fine Edited May 28, 200917 yr by Roo Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_348041 yeah ok I'm gonna delete that post just in case anyones reading... can you edit yours? also ill bring 50 smackos with me for that dash if you still has it? Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_348047 yeah ok I'm gonna delete that post just in case anyones reading... can you edit yours? also ill bring 50 smackos with me for that dash if you still has it? where are southsiders meeting? I'm very keen to bring mine out! so count me in, just need a definite southside meeting spot Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_348049 yeah ok I'm gonna delete that post just in case anyones reading... can you edit yours? also ill bring 50 smackos with me for that dash if you still has it? sorry sold her and post edited red ae71 added you to the list Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_348050 Yatla BP at ten bro ah fail on the dash, ah well Edited May 28, 200917 yr by Ella Report
May 30, 200917 yr comment_348601 I am leaving at 8.30am to meet up with Jon at his place at 9.30am. So it is going to be a funfilled day can't wait. Just ignore the fact that my flange gasket a a little leak. Report
May 30, 200917 yr comment_348607 I'm out for this cruise Guys due to a massive braking problem (they keep locking up the front left caliper) Not much fun when the car is pulling to the left (even when NOT braking) plus there's no pad left... Report
May 30, 200917 yr comment_348618 Yeah, I'm roped Tory into coming and I'm bringing 930LLO in my car. Can't wait. I'm charging the UHF's now and cleaning the car in the morning. :rolla: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now