Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easter Cruise Now With Pics!!

Featured Replies

si ....... has PM'd address. :party:

Edited by Taz_Rx

  • Replies 112
  • Views 76.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Ill be at Kmart too, I'm going to cruise with ben to the dog park.

i have no idea where that park is or where Si's is?

I'm screwed haha and the map just looks like I'm lookin at my 2 minute noodles i was eatin for tea

 

Cummon guys. Second time I've removed my address from this thread in 2x days!!

 

Yeah most of you know were I live, and I don't mind you telling other members. BUT please just do it via PM like I did yesterday.

 

This is a public forum viewable by ANYBODY, and I have thousands of dollars worth of modified cars sitting around there.

 

[/rant] :party:

Edited by Taz_Rx

hmm bugga i will c what happens, i will talk to hamish and c if he will bring the sev up too.

 

oh yeah i agree, i duno why i bought the car being pink and all. ah well its fixed now

 

 

yeah c'mon all the Hobart members!

We should all get our rolla's together and go for a spin theres nothin better than seeing a heep of rolla's

cruising down the road! lol

I can see if a few of the ae820oc boys and gals want to join in if you don't mind a few FF rollas!

Yeah Ive been pretty quiet lately.

I'm gonna bring my "daily" out for a squirt!! A bit of 4wd to stir things up!! :party:

I will put a link up on the forum to here.

haha, that thing s anything but slow from what i hear.. wont catch me trying to race you in a straight line. maybe someone who can keep upto si's "tar".

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.