Lane Cove National Park Bbq Meet N Greet

KE ping it real

Hey Guys

I was thinking it might be a nice idea to meet up in a kinda central location for a BBQ and a basic get together for basically a great day out

Lane cove national park offers a range of BBQ areas large and small with plenty of space for a game of footy or cricket or whatever takes your fancy and also some nice areas for some photos

At this stage i'm looking for interest so i know how big an area to book

It will basically be BYO meat & drinks with familys welcome and a chance to get out again before the chill of winter hits

I'm thinking at this stage late April but if i get some ideas of when people are keen then i will set a date in stone and its probably better to be a Sunday as most people either work or play sport but once again let me know

I will get my wife to post up some pics of the area as well as some contact info for myself (so its a bit better organised than the photo day..... My fault :laff: )

I think it could be a great day for everyone so lets get it organised :lolcry:

Cheers - Andrew

Edited by KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, new here, but where would a central location be? I'm from Caringbah, down south. How about Woronora Dam? :y:

Hey mate welcome to rollaclub

As the title states we will be going to Lane cove national park :bash:

And for everyone else i will be putting up a date as soon as its booked which should be tomorrow or Sat. I havent done it yet cause i wanted to get interest (which we now have) before booking :S

Ok so here is the go,

They require a minimum of 40 people to book a site and only six sites out of thirty are actually bookable.

Soooo basically we will rock up and get our own site that best suites

I will bring my gas BBQ so we wont have to fight anyone for the park ones (even though it shouldnt be a problem anyway)

I think the best dat will be - Sunday 3rd of May kicking off at about 11am

That should give us a chance to grab a descent site, get setup and have a couple of pre lunch drinks/activities

This is the link for the park details - http://www.lcrtp.com.au/how_to_get_there

And my mobile number is 0433 819 216 - Andrew for any details

They will charge $7.00 per car to get into the park on the day and i will most likely get there early to snag a site then wait at the front gate to direct people to the correct area

Bring your own everything basically and if a couple of people want to bring a few communal things like salads or dessert or something then please let me know so we don't get 5 of the same thing

Apart from that, should be a great day out, Bring a ball or frisbee or something and there should be a good opportunity for some nice photos as well

Hope to see all of you and more there :bash: